double rainbow

double rainbow

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A work in progress

That's how I feel lately, a work in progress. Always striving for improvement. Be a more patient mom, get back to a healthy weight, be a better wife. So, I've made some steps to help in these areas. The most drastic is joining weight watchers again. I did ww after Loretta was born and it worked well, so I'm back at it again. Slow moving, but still moving in the right direction. I'm also all about exercise right now. Pilates, Spin, Swim, Cardio Kickboxing, etc. Love it, love getting strong and slim again, but I feel like I have a long road ahead of me. But, I want to feel good about myself. I want to be healthy for me and for the girls. I want to make John proud of his hot wife ;o).

So, I've tried creating these before and keeping them up to date. I'm terrible - very little time these days, but I'll try again.

Weight Loss To Date: 3 lbs

No comments: