double rainbow

double rainbow

Monday, June 7, 2010

Sam is 9 Months!


Sam is getting so big, well not really, but he's growing and changing and I LOVE it. He's now 9 months old. He's 25% in weight, 50% in height and 75% in head circumference. He's tracking a lot like Caroline in that he's actually on the chart and he seems like such a peanut to me. But, he's crawling like a demon, well actually more like Curious George with one leg always bent under, and pulling up on everything and anything. He's got so much to say, and says so with authority and conviction (a lot of that at our house) but as far as real words go, he says something akin to Ma, all done, and La. And only Ma, when really ticked off ;).


He doesn't like to be separated from his sisters, so whenever they are upstairs and we are down (usually early morning or when the girls are napping and he's not) he tends to crawl to the steps and call up for them. He's determined and stubborn and wonderfully mischievous (already!). I'm absolutely crazy about him, his serious little expressions, his quick smile, his deep chuckle. We're all in love with our little man.



One funny Caroline'ism: I showed the kids our wedding video and before the first kiss Caroline asked, "Mommy, when are you going to get married and dance at your castle?". Because, of course, every bride is a princess and every princess has a castle :)



And lastly, I AM turning into my mother :). The other day I was describing something to John, something I had been contemplating for a few days and I actually said "So, I've been thinking in my head...". OMG!!!

No comments: