double rainbow

double rainbow

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

First Haircut!

Caroline got her first haircut! Just a trim to keep the fly aways out of her eyes. Her hair is really starting to curl in the back just like Loretta's did. The girls had such a great time with their grandma, grandpa and uncle paul while John and I were in Florida. John and I had a great time (he worked while I checked out shopping and the pool ;o) but we had great dinners together and one whole afternoon when we walked the city and found the beach. We saw a horse shoe crab and a stingray.

On Friday we got our long awaited tattoos! Such a great experience, but OUCH!!! I had forgotten how painful they are. John was a champ though and he had to sit for 3 1/2 hours! Mine was more like 2 hours. So worth it though, John's crest is AWESOME and I'm very happy with my piece as well. We've decided they are our Mother's Day and Father's Day gifts to one another.

I already miss my family, I didn't get to spend enough time with them b/c they had to leave yesterday. But, I'll be home in July and I know how 2 months can fly by. I'll get to catch up with Chris, Trish and Jordan then.

That's all for now!

No comments: