double rainbow

double rainbow

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy Easter!

We kicked off our Easter celebration in the usual way this past weekend by sharing a pancake breakfast with the Easter Bunny and the family. Caroline is still a little leery of the big guy but in the end she gave him a high five so all was good. Both girls were so proud of their beautiful fancy dresses from Grandma and later when I asked the girls what their favorite part of the day was Caroline said it was wearing her fancy dress and eating breakfast with the Easter Bunny, so basically the dress got higher weighting than the Bunny!







Later, I took the girls to swim class and Caroline had her first official parent free class! She's ready for the next swim level up and that means mommy and daddy can watch from the side of the pool drinking a coffee. Sometimes it's the little things that mean so much! And look how proud she is!

Loretta is kicking butt as a starfish these days.



The worst flooding in over 50 years or some craziness. We need a boat to get the mail.


I just couldn't decide which one of these I liked better so I had to share both!





That's all for now, but more to come.
I'm sure I'll have some egg dying pics to share shortly. Love to all!

No comments: