double rainbow

double rainbow

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Two Teeth!

Caroline has two teeth! I found them last night while giving her dinner. Bottom center. She's just over 7 months and the happiest smiley baby. Loretta is such a big girl these days and doing so well telling us her feelings using her big girl words instead of crying or screaming, but I want to know how she has learned the art of the guilt trip so young!

Paul recently sent me a cool poem about tattoos (I'm all about anything tattoo lately) so I thought I would share:

The Canvas
Can you imagine the canvas alive
Living, breathing, itself a work of art
Muses, on which the Masters could decorate
Model itself becoming the medium
Trapping the soul of beauty in a frame
That is the traditional way of art
Is public view what feeds the artist's drive?

Scintilating, the female is beauty
All curves and smooth skin, oh the way they move
Who can make a heart race like a woman
Can a canvas cause such palpitations?
Inked with needles a living canvas breathes
New art beauty inked on the beautiful
The muses are the canvas for their art
Inspiration is not only what but where
Combined two visual greats in one
A beautiful woman with a beautiful tattoo

By Paul Clifford 8/27/07

I've got one talented little brother huh?

So weight loss update: Currently down 9 lbs so I'm pretty happy with that. I'm working out a ton and I think I could manage my meals better. I guess I don't need to have my ww cake and fat free pudding with coolwhip every night ;o). A few minor adjustments and I may be able to speed things up a bit. I've started running on the dreadmill again (hate it hate it HATE IT) but it's what I need to do to get my stamina up so I can start running outside again as soon as it's warmer.

Friend Update:
Meaghan is being induced on March 24th! I can't wait to meet that baby girl and I'm going to get the change too. John has suprised me with a chance to go as my b-day present. Just seems right to be there, I was there for Devin and Alex, she was here for Loretta and Caroline, I was heartbroken to think I might miss baby girl Blake. I'll either head down in April (just me) or wait a bit longer and take Loretta with me. She talks about those boys daily still. When she mentions here friends Alex and Devin are always spots 1 and 2 in her list. I know she would love to see them, but I'm torn b/c I want to be the most help I can be to Meg.

Family Update:
Chris and Trish are back from Europe. It sounds like they had an amazing time and I can't wait to see all the pictures and hear the stories. Chris sent a few pics along the way and it brought back so many wonderful memories of John and my honeymoon. Some day we'll go back to Italy, some day.

That's all for now!

No comments: