double rainbow

double rainbow

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy Easter!

Every year we go to the Lions Easter breakfast and meet the Easter Bunny with the Tarnuzzer's. Loretta is crazy about the Easter Bunny. Caroline gave him a wry smile ;o) I just can't believe how big our girls are getting. This summer Loretta will be riding a two wheeler (with training wheels, but still) and Caroline will be walking!


















John and I have decided he's going to have to perfect the, "if you even think about touching my daughter I will (insert life threatening profanity laden content here) to the other side of (more inappropriate content) and make you wish you were never (^&*%$& &^%$%@#$&^) born" look.
I saw some recent photo's of the boys on Meg's blog (linked on my page) and I can't get over those two. Such little men! I can't wait to see them (hopefully in June) and meet the newest Blake addition (bring on the girl power!).
What's really crazy is pictures of Jordan these days! He's practically a full grown man! I still have the picture of us eating cookie dough together on my mantle (he was two at the time). I can't believe in a few short years he'll be driving!
Take care all!

No comments: