double rainbow

double rainbow

Saturday, March 15, 2008

I've been trying to email a couple of videos out, but my email service crashes every time! Here is one of Caroline, she loves jumping just like her big sister did. Enjoy!


What's new:

John and I have an appointment for our tattoo while we are in Florida. I'm so excited to get my second and can't believe after all this time John is getting his first. It will be cool too, his family crest. The shop assured me they could come up with something beautiful for me on the spot. Oh, Florida, we are going to this amazingly swanky resort in Saint Petersburg. I can't wait! and Mom and DAd are coming up here to watch the girls - so Loretta and Caroline will have an absolute blast and I know John and I can enjoy ourselves knowing how well they'll be spoiled, um I mean, taken care of ;o)

weight loss update: big fat nothing this week and this weekend will be hard with kids birthday party and easter breakfast on Sunday. Oh well, keeping at it. I'll get there eventually.

WE are doing a 5k run on May 18th. I have only made it 2.5 miles so far, so I'll have to get cracking. It's our way of remembering Meg's neice Brianna and the Tarnuzzer family will all be wearing our purple Brianna bracelets.

Love to all!


No comments: