double rainbow

double rainbow

Friday, March 28, 2008

I Wheel!

Mommy: Loretta, please pick up your blocks.
Loretta: I wheel.
Mommy: Loretta, get your finger out of your nose.
Loretta: I WHEEL!

Don't ask me how our girl, born and raised in New England, got a southern accent, but apparently she has. But it only surfaces when she says "I will". I can tell you she doesn't get it from me. Trust me John wouldn't let me hear the end of it if she did. Now all we need is for her to start saying "wicked" ;o).

Caroline is 9 months old today. She's been officially crawling for the last 2 weeks now. Baby gates are coming out of the basement and she's already uprooted one plant, so up high they go. I can't believe in 3 short months or so, probably by this summer, she'll be walking. I also can't wait for my parents to see her in May. She's changed so much since Christmas and she's just the happiest baby. She smiles all the time.

Weight loss update: no update. stalled out and trying to re motivate.

Meaghan had her baby!!!! a baby girl they named Isabel. I'm so happy for them. Meaghan is such a good mom to her boys and I'm so glad she has a girl to share her love with now too. I can't wait to hold her when Loretta and I go down in June. Which reminds me, Loretta is still having a hard time with the move. A couple of nights ago she woke up crying, real sobbing tears, and all I could get out of the sleepy girl was she was crying because she wanted Alex and Devin. Broke my heart. Those Blakes are well loved by all us Tarnuzzers!

Love to all!

No comments: