double rainbow

double rainbow

Friday, March 7, 2008

Dimples and Tattoos

Hello everyone,
Sorry I haven't blogged in a couple of weeks. All is good here. This week Caroline is working on tooth number 3 and surprisingly, for the first time, I really took notice of her dimples! She has to smile just right and she has one deep dimple in her left cheek and one tiny dimple close to the crease of her smile on the right side. Looks like her smile might be a bit crooked like moms, but much much cuter than moms!

Loretta is doing so awesome these days. Her favorite special treat for great behavior is a temporary tattoo, the girl is covered in them, I fear we may have created a monster ;o) She is such a loving big sister, although when she decides Caroline needs to be moved she just grabs an arm or leg like a caveman and pulls. Regular visits to the naughty step for that! Yesterday John found her lining up chairs in front of the fire place b/c she didn't want Caroline to roll into it. She is very thoughtful and when the two girls see each other their smiles can light up a room. They are both so enamored with one another. It's really sweet to witness and I'm so happy that the girls each have a sister (not that I feel I missed out at all, I've always had Meaghan (sister of my heart) and once I was older, Trish ;o).

Florida update: we finally heard the dates, but not the where. We are going May 6th through the 9th (if I can convince John to stay over one day). I can't wait to find out where so I can start researching tattoo artists.

Weight loss update: Down 13 in 10 weeks. Woohoo!!! I just ordered Turbo Jam which looks like a lot of fun. It should get her in the next week. Now if I can just figure out a way to get a workout in at home. It's funny how much easier it is to pack up both girls and take them to the Y then to try to workout to a dvd at home. Ideally I'd like to lose another 15, but I know it's unlikely before Florida. Either way I'm really proud of what I've accomplished so far.

Paul is losing weight too which is so wonderful. I know he knows how much we love him and worry about him. I know if he keeps it up his life will be better for it (and health of course).

Ok, closing for now. Love to all!

No comments: